Thursday, April 9, 2015

BLACK AND AMERICAN

As a #Blackman in America, my frustrations are high. As a Black man in America, my #alertness is on high. As a Black man in America, the number that #fear me is high. As a Black man in America, I stand tall, strong, and High! My life has meaning..... My life Matters !! OUR Lives Matter! I am #blackandproud till the day that I die!! I have love for each and everyone of us. Cause I know, At any given moment, we can all fall victim to their gun. A gun. Being a Target everyday, is nowhere near fun.
If I run, I'm weak. If I fight, I'm a animal. I'm a beast. If I'm quiet, im soft. If I'm loud, I'm a problem. A rabble-rouser. I'm judge by everything from hood to my trousers. Being a black man in America aint easy... "The Hunt is on, and we're the Prey! "
~ALL100~

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment